The ideal place to get married in Tuscany
Many services available
Catering & Restaurant
Borgo Castelvecchi is the ideal location to get married in Tuscany. In this Historical Residence in the heart of Chianti Classico, between Siena and Florence, you can celebrate a dream wedding by reserving an entire medieval village exclusively for you and your guests
The splendid village located in the municipality of Radda in Chianti can accommodate up to 100 people for overnight stays and even larger groups for receptions.
Why get married in Borgo Castelvecchi?
→ Because you can decide, based on the number of guests, to exclusively rent the entire medieval village or just the 18th-century manor house.
→ Because the catering of our restaurant will pamper your guests with delicacies of Tuscan cuisine combined with our Chianti Classico.
→ And because your guests will certainly be pleased to be sent to a wedding in a village dating back to 1043 with a thousand-year-old cellar and a splendid swimming pool overlooking the Chianti hills.
Services on request:
- Wedding dinner/lunch
- Aperitif served in the Italian garden
- Visit and wine tasting in the millenary cellar of Castelvecchi
- Brunch/light lunch
- Barbecue under the pergola with an enchanting view of the Chianti hills
- Pizza and focaccia evening cooked in a wood-burning oven and served in the charming Borgo square
- Possibility of a symbolic ceremony in the eighteenth-century chapel of Castelvecchi, in the garden or in the vineyard
What Castelvecchi's spouses say about us